What a day!
We've got some exciting news today and if all goes as planned, we might leave sooner than we thought! So, being a very organized dog, i started my to-do list once on the road. Wanna hear about it? Of course you do!
Here are some of the things i plan on doing for the next year.
- visit as many furry friends and their parents as i can. I met a lot of pals on Twitter and one of my goal is to meet them all!
- spend a day at Drake University with @DUPorterHouse the mascot and watch a game with him.
- have my picture taken in front of famous places around the States and Canada.
- write a book.
- eat a huge steak in Texas.
- visit shelters and talk about their great work here on my blog.
- become an ambassador for all the rotties in the world.
Do you have any suggestions for me? Any idea on what i should do or see?
I'll be back later with the story behind the great news...