I'm still here!






Hi everybody!

Wow, a lot has been going on in my doggie life!  Let me tell you all about it!

Some of you might know this, but my parents and i just finished the first part of our road trip around the world.  We still have a few states to visit and by all means, we will visit them!








No later than january - february and march of 2014!  But before going on the road again, we thought it would be a good idea to spend some quality time here with our family and friends.  Besides, we need a break.

Actually, my parents need a break.  They have a lot of work to do on their own blog, dad is working on a special project and mum is making a movie.  So we found a place to stay for 2 months and now, i watch them write and play on the computer from the comfort of my new bed.

We also put Bob (the RV) to rest for a while.  He’s been a great companion since we left and he never failed us.  We will see him when spring comes.

Stay tuned for more infos on my next adventure!  If everything goes as planned, this next one will be totally insane!

By the way, did you know that my new ebook will be out soon?  Short stories and lots of pictures, don’t miss it!

Update:
Mun and i had this great idea a few weeks ago, about creating a nice planner for 2014.  So mum started sorting out pics of me on the road, we found a nice template, work on it for 4 days and the final product was really amazing!

So, what’s the problem?  First, when we launched it, it disapeared from the web site!  Then, it was back!  Then, gone again!  Then, back but in private account!  Then, before doing anything else, we tried buying it ourselves and guess what??? 

Instead of costing 20$ as it was supposed to be, it cost 40$!!!!!! We couldn’t believe it!

So, after giving it some thoughts, we decided that we couldn’t endorse something like that.  This site was nothing but professional and fair.

That’s why mum and i decided to go with our first idea, creating a nice ebook, with short stories of my adventures on the road, with pictures of me, mum, dad and places i visited in USA.  We will publish it on Amazon and make sure that every copy will sell at a reasonnable price!  

And, yes, we will give parts of the proceeds of this ebook to Alfie’s Law Foundation.  I think this charity is really doing a wonderful job and i’m glad i can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment